Neurofeedback · Psychotherapy
As a psychologist and a researcher in the field of neuroscience I have been interested in the function of the human brain for more than 15 years.
Using this experience and by applying this knowledge I am able to support you to improve your health and to achieve your objectives.
In my practice in Leipzig, I offer neurofeedback which is an innovative, scientifically grounded and very efficient therapy and training method that can be applied in a number of conditions.
Using this method, you will learn to modify and control your brain activity effectively, thereby enhancing health and reducing everyday life stress.
As a result these changes will be permanent.
Please contact me for an appointment (phone or e-mail). Learn more from me how neurofeedback can make your life easier.
Among the fields of application of neurofeedback are for example:
- Treatment of learning disabilities and AD(H)D (in adults and in children)
- Therapy for tinnitus, headaches, migraine and epilepsy
- Treatment of mood swings, depression and anxiety
- Treatment of phobias such as fear of flying, fear of presentations or giving speeches in the public or fear of crowds of people etc.
- Improving the ability to relax, increasing the tolerance to stress, and treatment of sleep disturbances, treatment and prevention of burnout
- Training of focussed attention and the ability to concentrate effortlessly
Neurofeedback can help you stay balanced facing everyday life challenges, perform at optimal level and deliver best performance at the right time, for example in:
- Sports: peak performance training, switching between high performance and rest, reduction of nervousness and states of increased stress during sports competitions
- Arts: enhancement of creativity and artistic expression, treatment of stage fright / performance anxiety
- Job and studies: Improving concentration and memory, focus and cognitive flexibility, achieving and maintaining a mental state of open focus, reducing test anxiety